cxf-dev mailing list archives

From =?ks_c_5601-1987?B?seiwrb/4?= <...@evalleyvs.com>
Subject How develop document/literal of CXF
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 02:38:34 GMT
Dear developer of CXF

My name is Kangwon from Korea.

First ,  We are thanks for your supplying  of a good Webservice Engine.

We are developing the WebService Bridge by the Apache CXF

But We have a problem about soap binding

We want to make our project soap binding of a document/literal

If we operated wsdl2java for doc/literal of soap  , we always had
¡®ParameterStyle.BARE¡¯

Why didn¡¯t CXF made doc/literal by the wsdl2java tool

Please asap your answer, thanks¡¦

This is WSDL of our project

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<wsdl:definitions xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"

xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/soap/" xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.
org/2005/08/addressing"

xmlns:rm="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608"
xmlns:tns="http://docs.oasis-open.org/ws-rx/wsrm/200608/wsdl"

xmlns:nts="http://nts.go.kr/nts-ts" targetNamespace="http://nts.go.kr/nts-
ts">

<wsdl:types>

<xs:schema  elementFormDefault="qualified"
targetNamespace="http://nts.go.kr/nts-ts">

             <xs:element name="RequestMessage">

             <xs:complexType>

             <xs:sequence>

                           <xs:element name="SubmitID">

                           </xs:element>

                           <xs:element name="TotalCount">

                           </xs:element>

                           <xs:element name="ReferenceID">

                           </xs:element>

             </xs:sequence>

             </xs:complexType>

             </xs:element>

             <xs:element name="ResponseMessage">

                           <xs:complexType>

                                        <xs:sequence>

                                                     <xs:element
name="RefSubmitID">

                                                     </xs:element>

                                        </xs:sequence>

                           </xs:complexType>

             </xs:element>

</xs:schema>

</wsdl:types>

<wsdl:message name="SubmitEtaxInvoiceRequestMessage">

             <wsdl:part name="request" element="nts:RequestMessage"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:message name="SubmitEtaxInvoiceResponseMessage">

             <wsdl:part name="response" element="nts:ResponseMessage"/>

</wsdl:message>

<wsdl:portType name="SubmitEtaxInvoicePortType">

             <wsdl:operation name="SubmitEtaxInvoice">

                           <wsdl:input
message="nts:SubmitEtaxInvoiceRequestMessage" name="request"
wsa:Action="http://nts.go.kr/nts/TaxInvoiceSubmit"/>

                           <wsdl:output
message="nts:SubmitEtaxInvoiceResponseMessage"  name="response"
wsa:Action="http://nts.go.kr/nts/TaxInvoiceRecvAck"/>

             </wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:portType>

<wsdl:binding name="SubmitEtaxInvoiceBinding"
type="nts:SubmitEtaxInvoicePortType">

             <soap:binding style="document"

             <wsdl:operation name="SubmitEtaxInvoice">

              <soap:operation style="document"
soapAction="http://itab.ktnet.com/TSR/callTSR"/>

                           <wsdl:input name="request">

                           <soap:body  use="literal"/>

                           </wsdl:input>

                           <wsdl:output name="response">

                           <soap:body use="literal"/>

                           </wsdl:output>

             </wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="SubmitEtaxInvoiceService">

<wsdl:port name="SubmitEtaxInvoicePort"
binding="nts:SubmitEtaxInvoiceBinding">

<soap:address location="http://nts.go.kr:8080/Etax/msh?wsdl=eTax-Service"/>

</wsdl:port>