cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Clegg <andrew.cl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP transport -- no exception on server side when client has reset TCP connection
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:22:23 GMT
Unfortunately, circumstances conspire against me...

Our network guys said it would take a couple of days to open another
port to test this with Jetty, meanwhile the guy at the remote site who
wrote the client is leaving today, which I only just found out.

So I'll have to simulate it here in order to reproduce it. Possibly
do-able with a debugger -- dig down to find the Socket object and call
setLinger() and close() on it -- hard to say if it's a realistic
reproduction though :-(

Andrew.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::