cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Pradeep Fernando <pradee...@gmail.com>
Subject dynamic SDO databinding to wsdl2Java-CXF.
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:00:13 GMT
Hi daniel,

Im doing gsoc project on wsdl2java tooling in tuscany. Now im working on
adding dynamic sdo databinding to CXF tool.

As i came to know dynamic sdo is pretty straight forward. Here[1] is a code
sample found in the tuscany where it generates
classes. (standalone generator).

As you suggested i went through the XMLBeansDatabinding code found in CXF.
So according to my understainding i just have to
use the code found in tuscany sdo generator appropiately between
 initialize()  &
generate()

methods found in databindingProfile.

what i cant understand is there is a Classcollector define in a inner class
inside the generate() method of the XMLBeanstoolingDatabinding
implementation.

public Writer createSourceFile(String typename) throws IOException {
>                     String tn = typename;
>                     if (tn.contains("$")) {
>                         tn = tn.substring(0, tn.indexOf('$'));
>                     }
>                     String pkg = tn.substring(0, tn.lastIndexOf('.'));
>                     tn = tn.substring(tn.lastIndexOf('.') + 1);
>                    classCollector.addTypesClassName(pkg, tn, pkg + "." +
> tn);  <<<<<<<  here
>                     return super.createSourceFile(typename);
>                 }
>             };

can you please explain the usage of that that.

Thanks in advance,
Pradeep Fernando.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tuscany/java/sdo/tools/src/main/java/org/apache/tuscany/sdo/generate/XSD2JavaGenerator.java