cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject JAX-RS benchmark application?
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 14:25:50 GMT

I was in a discussion with Chris Blythe yesterday about a common
application for JAX-RS benchmarking.  Geronimo has the DayTrader
application that is purely Java EE 5 based and can be run on any platform.
Having something similar for JAX-RS would be beneficial.

Does anyone know if a similar application exists in other communities?  Or,
should we look at adapting the DayTrader application to support JAX-RS?

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016