cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Krzysztof Wilkos <kayn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC projects for CXF
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:20:09 GMT
2009/6/16 Daniel Kulp <dkulp@apache.org>:

> Just a reminder that July 13th (the date when Mid-term evaluations are due) is
> now less than a month away.   We definitely should start seeing some visible
> progress sometime soon.   More importantly, for mid-terms, we should be seeing
> more interaction with the communities.
>
> Anyway, I just wanted to remind everyone about that milestone in the GSoC
> timeline.
>
> --
> Daniel Kulp
> dkulp@apache.org
> http://www.dankulp.com/blog

I've got some busy days at university (exams etc.) but I'm close to
get session initialization working. I should finish this before the
end of this week. To initiate a session I have to call service method
so there is short way from session initialization to complete conduit
for soap over tcp protocol.

BTW To send a message I have to know its length which I have to send
in frame header. I'm planning to make buffer and ByteArrayOutputStream
which I put into Message object and than in close method I'll send
buffer content into real stream. With this solution I will not have to
change existing cxf code which assumes that after prepare method call
there is outputstream in Message object. For small messages this
should be ok but with bigger one ByteArrayOutputStream can reallocate
buffer few times. Can I do that this way?

--
Krzysztof Wilkos