cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Aegis schema validation design challenge
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 01:44:25 GMT
The way Tatu has woodstox validation set up, it would be desirable to
activate it just before reading the first part-element. The code I've
got so far wants to see the part, and thus get dispatched into the
data binding, and then turn on validation. By which time, it's (for
now) too late.

It occurs to me that perhaps there's enough information to do this the
other way. An endpoint can only have one data binding going, I think,
so some sort of interceptor magic could call the DB and allow it to
set validation on the stream before reading the part elements?