cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GSoC projects for CXF
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 14:09:14 GMT
Hi Dan,

LiuCong created a wiki page[1] of his project working status on apache
wiki , he doesn't have the write right of cwiki.apache.org/CXF, neither
to me (njiang) :(.  Could you grand the karma for us? So we can move the
page into CXF.

I just talked to LiuCong today on IRC , he will creates some JIRAs
according his development plan shortly.

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/soapjms4cxf
Cheers,

Willem