cxf-dev mailing list archives

From liucong <liucon...@gmail.com>
Subject How to implement the SOAP Fault for JMS Transport?
Date Sun, 07 Jun 2009 11:40:35 GMT
Hi all,

When I implement the SOAP Over JMS Specification, I don’t know how to
implement SOAP fault for it.

I use the org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault to record the Fault
information. For example, I create a Fault instance for SOAP fault
subcode contentTypeMismatch
(http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-soapjms-20080723/#binding-faults). If I
check the fault the cxf-rt-transports-jms module, I don’t know how to
deal with the fault which is checked out.

If I added an Interceptor for JMS transport, I can use the interceptor
to deal with the fault. Is It right?

If it is Ok, how is the interceptor added to the interceptors according
to whether the jms transport is used or not?

Are there any materials for interceptors, phases, and phase order?

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Liu