cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Tallapelli <naresh.tallape...@gmail.com>
Subject Invalid soap messagein web service request
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:19:06 GMT
Hi All,

I am Naresh. Iam usig cxf-2.1.2 version. I was able to execute my web
service successfully. But sometimes, when web service client tries to send
message to web service server, the soap message was in the following form

<?xml version<=?"x1m.l0 "v e?r>s<ion="1.0" ?><S:EnvelopeS :xEmnlvnesl:oSp=e"
http://sc hxemmlanss.:xSm=l"soap.orhgt/tspo:a/p//secnhveemlaosp.ex/m"l>s<
oap.org/so<dy>S:Body>

The soap message was repeated itself. And this was not reproducible
everytime. So could any one please help me to resolve this issue. Why the
SOAP message is rendered like that and what is fix for it.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Naresh.