cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sagsr <sagar.srivast...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: How to test writing-a-service-with-spring example at cwiki.apache.org
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 09:23:37 GMT

Sagsr wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am very new to Apache CXF and web services. I tried the example at -
> http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html
> I am using eclipse and Tomcat5.0, Service is created and I am getting a
> PORT link as {http://spring.demo/}HelloServiceImplPort
>  at http://localhost:8090/CFXDemo/, while clicking on that I am able to
> see a WSDL.
>
> I have used “CXFDemo” as my project name and the class name as
> HelloServiceImpl instead of HelloWorldImpl rest all is same as that in the
> example given.
> My question is how to test this web service? In this example at Service
> Implementation a System.out.println("sayHi called"); is used but it is not
> getting displayed.
> Please tell me how to invoke these methods.
>
> Waiting for your reply.

One more thing I want to share is, I am using URL as
http://localhost:8090/CFXDemo/HelloService/sayHi
to invoke my message at that time it gives exception
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: wrong number of arguments
Hope I am able to describe my problem.Please help or guide me how to test
this.
Thanks, Sagar