cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Sagsr <sagar.srivast...@oracle.com>
Subject How to test writing-a-service-with-spring example at cwiki.apache.org
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:36:07 GMT

Hi,

I am very new to Apache CXF and web services. I tried the example at -
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/writing-a-service-with-spring.html
I am using eclipse and Tomcat5.0, Service is created and I am getting a PORT
link as {http://spring.demo/}HelloServiceImplPort
 at http://localhost:8090/CFXDemo/, while clicking on that I am able to see
a WSDL.

I have used “CXFDemo” as my project name and the class name as
HelloServiceImpl instead of HelloWorldImpl rest all is same as that in the
example given.
My question is how to test this web service? In this example at Service
Implementation a System.out.println("sayHi called"); is used but it is not
getting displayed.
Please tell me how to invoke these methods.

Waiting for your reply.