cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: HTTP transport -- no exception on server side when client has reset TCP connection
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 19:49:47 GMT

Interesting.   Not sure what to say.   We would just be writing to the
OutputStream obtained from response.getOutputStream().   If it's not throwing
an IOException, I'm not sure what we could do.

Any chance you could try with Jetty?  Maybe Jetty does something different.
Don't really know.  :-(

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp