cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Eoghan Glynn <eogl...@gmail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Release CXF dOSGi 1.0 (take 2)
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 14:01:13 GMT
Folks,

I'm calling a second vote to release CXF Distributed OSGi 1.0.

The main differences between this and the first take are:

  - addition of a sources distro
  - LICENSE file now contains references to licenses for 3rd party dependencies
  - removal of extraneous NOTICEs
  - addition of top-level READMEs
  - fix for algorithm used to compute DiscoveredServiceTracker property deltas
  - fix for name clash on some osgi.remote.* properties

The distributions are staged at:

  http://people.apache.org/~eglynn/stage_cxf_dosgi/dist

and the maven artifacts at:

  http://people.apache.org/~eglynn/stage_cxf_dosgi/maven

This release is tagged with cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0 at:

  http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/dosgi/tags/cxf-dosgi-ri-1.0

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours.

Please consider this call to vote as my +1.

Cheers,
Eoghan