cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Question about the JAXRS client's schema
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 17:08:24 GMT
Hi Willem

> <xsd:element name="invoker" type="xsd:anyType" minOccurs="0"/>

This one is a copy and paste error. I just removed it from jaxrs:client.
I also removed the following from jaxrs:server :

jaxrs:binding
jaxrs:serviceFactory
@transportId
@bindingId
@endpointName
@serviceName

as they most likely made it into jaxrs:server as a result of copying
from jaxws:endpoint. We may end up adding some of these
elements/attributes back, but at the moment we just don't use them...

thanks for raising the issue on the dev list
Sergey