cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: JMS transport layer issue.
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 06:51:55 GMT
Hi Hubert,

normally it will be best to use the reconnect functionality of your jms
system.
For exmple in Tibco JMS you simply give two servers in the jms url or
the same server two times.
Then the jms client will automatically try the two servers alternating.
As soon as at least one server comes
up again your service will work.

Greetings

Christian