cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Burke <bbu...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: 2.2.2 release real soon....
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 21:20:33 GMT
Just thought I'd throw this out there...

If you guys are strapped for resources on JAX-RS, JBoss would be willing
to relicense RESTEasy under ASL 2.0 and merge it with CXF.  We've been
certified for awhile (January) and would be willing to do most of the
maintenance.

You're probably not interested, but I thought I'd throw it out there.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat