cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to determine whether a soap message have an attachment
Date Thu, 07 May 2009 02:47:40 GMT
After digging the code, I found we could know if the Message has
attachments by looking the message in the JMSConduit.sendExchange()
method. We can tell if the message is MTOM enabled and has the
attachement message, then we just make sure the JMS Message type is
BytesMessage that should be OK.

BTW, Freeman did some work to make the JMS transport support MTOM[1]

[1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-1760

Willem