cxf-dev mailing list archives

From liucong <liucon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to determine whether a soap message have an attachment
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 19:24:52 GMT
Hi,
It already supports MTOM. But there may be a bug for the MTOM.
The current implementation send all the messages as TextMessage because
jmsConfig variable in JMSConduit is not initialized according to the
MessageType of SOAPMessage. So it is wrong when the message has an
attachment.

Sorry, I use the wrong word 'add MTOM support'. I just want to make the
'MTOM-support' work right.

Yes, I have followed some codes. I think it use a OutputStream to
generate the MTOM message. But before I send the message, I want to know
whether it is a MTOM message, because I should set ByteMessage or
TextMessage for JMS message depends on whether it is a MTOM message.
So far, I can't find a way to finish this.

Daniel Kulp 写道: