cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to determine whether a soap message have an attachment
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 16:32:27 GMT
On Wed May 6 2009 9:15:54 am Willem Jiang wrote:
> Hi
>
> I think MTOM message should have the attachment info, we could check
> that for it. We have some trouble to send the MTOM message if we send
> the message in Text model, and Liu Cong is working on the patch.

Hmm....    the message won't have the attachment info at "prepare" time.
Whether to switch to mtom/mime or not is done later on, in the
AttachmentOutInterceptor.    The actual creation of the JMS message might need
to be deferred until the first call to write on the cached output stream or
something.   At that point, the Content-Type should be set to the mime version
and thus could be determined if it needs to be a binary message or not.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org