cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Heemskerk, Marcel \(M.\)" <Marcel.Heemsk...@uwv.nl>
Subject Looking for JMSConfigFeature example with JNDI
Date Thu, 23 Apr 2009 13:59:40 GMT

In my JNDI provider I've configured my MQ conn factory and queues and
referenced these in my Spring config:

      <bean id="queueConnectionFactory"
		<property name="jndiName"
value="java:comp/env/jms/MyQCF" />
	</bean>

	<bean id="requestQueue"
		<property name="jndiName"
value="java:comp/env/jms/MyQRequest" />
	</bean>

	<bean id="responseQueue"
		<property name="jndiName"
value="java:comp/env/jms/MyQResponse" />
	</bean>

This works fine, I'm able to inject these into a test class. How do I
use JMSConfigFeature to use these JNDI references to add as
<jaxws:features> to a <jaxws:endpoint> ?
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/using-the-jmsconfigfeature.html  did
not help me further. Do i need to make a JNDIConfiguration?
(The service impl is generated using JAXB/wsdl2java and will be used
both with JMS and HTTP)

Any examples are much appreciated !

- Marcel