cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WSDL Usage for SOAP/JMS specification
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 05:16:26 GMT
Hi,

CXF uses the WSDL4J to parser the WSDL, I think you just need to add the
the SOAP/JMS extension yourself.

I think the override rule is implemented by the CXF ServiceModel[1],
if you configure a interceptor on the bus , you can override it from
service, or from endpoint, etc.

So , you just need to make sure the you set the right information on the
ServiceModel.

[1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/cxf-architecture.html#CXFArchitecture-TheServiceModel

Willem