cxf-dev mailing list archives

From liucong <liucon...@gmail.com>
Subject WSDL Usage for SOAP/JMS specification
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 03:10:25 GMT
Hi, All, Willem,

In the past several days, We have discussed the usage of JMS transport,
MTOM over SOAP/JMS. By debugging the code of CXF and JMS Transport, I
think I have know the overview of the CXF and JMS Transport.(Except
Spring configuration).

I want to learn another eara about WSDL usage for
SOAP/JMS(http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/WD-soapjms-20081121/#wsdl-extensions).
In the current JMS implementation, you use the WSDL extension to get the
WSDL information(Is it right?). In the SOAP/JMS specification, the
properties about SOAP/JMS can be placed in three places(Binding,
Serivce, Port). I should get these information.
There are several methods to finish it.
1. I parse the WSDL, and get information what I need. It is not good.
2. I use the WSDL extension to get information and SOAP/JMS URI.

After I get the information from WSDL. What I need to do is to parse
these information, and to get the right configuration which obey the
overriding rules specified in the SOAP/JMS spec.
The orerriding rules is: If a property is specified at multiple levels,
the most specific setting will take precedence (port first, then
service, then binding).

How can I get the WSDL information for SOAP/JMS specification? Are there
some methods to finish this job or help documentation?
Are the overriding rules already implementation in WSDL parser? If not,
I should consider how to implementation the orverriding rules easily.

Best regards
Liu