cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I'm working on SOAP/JMS, a question about current implementation
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2009 14:32:38 GMT
Hi,

First, You can find the short instruction of JMS API here[1].

There are some difference between the CXF message and JMS message.

CXF message has a Map which contains the context information with the
pairs of key (String) and value (Object).You can use the Map's put, get
method to access these context information.

JMS message has the headers, which holds the JMS protocol related
information such as the DeliveryMode , JMSPriority etc. JMS message
provides bunch of set methods to handle these headers' setting.
JMS message also provides properties, you can set the application
related information into the JMS properties. Note only primitive type
and String is allowed as properties value.

BTW, Liu's proposal of CXF SOAP/JMS is accepted by GSoC 2009, and I'm
his mentor. So I'm happy to introduce him to the CXF community.

[1] http://java.sun.com/j2ee/1.4/docs/api/javax/jms/Message.html

Willem