cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: I'm working on SOAP/JMS, a question about current implementation
Date Sun, 19 Apr 2009 09:39:01 GMT
Hi 刘聪,

sorry that you got no response till now. I did not really understand
your question. The current implementation already fills some JMS headers
and properties. Of course they do not always match the specification you
try to implement. What exactly was your question? Do you want to know
where to add the new jms properties?

Greetings

Christian

--