cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Working towards a DOSGi 1.0 release
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 21:07:11 GMT

Well, I have two thoughts...   :-)

1) Getting something out soon is a great idea.   Doesn't really matter to me
if its 0.9 or 1.0.   Almost want to say 1.0 with a release note documenting
the known issue.

However.....

2) I'm thinking about 2.2.1 builds on April 20th (although I could EASILY be
convinced to go earlier).  Would it make sense to base it on that?

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org