cxf-dev mailing list archives

From David Bosschaert <david.bosscha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF snapshot location has changed.
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:37:05 GMT
Hi Dan,

Do I need to do anything special to get the dosgi jars and
distributions in there?
I noticed that there is some metadata at
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots/org/apache/cxf/dosgi/
but no jars...

Do I simply need to rerun
  mvn -Pdeploy deploy
or is another command needed now? Or will it appear there
automatically tomorrow?

Cheers,

David