cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Tong, Gary \(IDEAS\)" <Gary.T...@morganstanley.com>
Subject ProviderFactory singleton?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 09:13:32 GMT
Been looking through the code, and why is ProviderFactory a singleton?  I would think it would
be tied to a bus or a server.  It differentiates by address, but currently I'm working on
something with two side-by-side CXF servlets that load completely different CXF configurations.
 In this case, providers declared in one server are bleeding into the other because the ProviderFactory
uses a singleton.

Worth fixing?  Also, are there any other uses of singletons in the system that maybe should
be looked at?

Cheers,
Gary