cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Tong, Gary \(IDEAS\)" <Gary.T...@morganstanley.com>
Subject RE: CXF dual-servlet issues
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 18:02:15 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Glad to help.  CXF has saved us a lot of development time, so I'm happy to contribute back
any way I can.

Working out more issues with servlet isolation atm.  Will let you guys know if any useful
code comes out of it.

Cheers,
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Sergey Beryozkin [mailto:sberyozk@progress.com]
Sent: 03 March 2009 12:47
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: CXF dual-servlet issues

Hi Gary

It's fixed now - I just copied your proposed code mostly unchanged (except for one minor typo)
and it worked for all the variations just fine. I'd like to consider this tip being equivalent
to a patch, a second one in your case (first one was to do with the ExceptionMapper injection
issue). Arguably the fixes have been quite simple but it just saves time a lot if users not
only open the issues (which does help in its own right) but also spend their own time and
provide a hint as to why the problem is happening or indeed post a possible fix...Quite a
few users are helping in this regard which is what we definitely appreciate

Cheers, Sergey