cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Eamonn Dwyer" <EAMDW...@progress.com>
Subject wsdl2java -p option change
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:25:23 GMT
Hi

It looks like the use of the -p flag with wsdl2java has changed dor cxf
2.2. Now it reports

"-p option cannot be used when wsdl contains mutiple schemas"

for my wsdl, even though the wsdl compiles with version 2.1.4.

The wsdl in question does import other schema, so I reckon that this is
causing the error to be reported. Is that correct?

If this is the case, is it really valid to say I cannot specify a
package name now when I import a schema. I can understand it when the
schema is a 3rd party one, but what if I just have simply factored out
some schema from the wsdl file?

Thanks

Eamonn