cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Eamonn Dwyer" <EAMDW...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Status of 2.2......
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:45:18 GMT
Hi Dan
I've just included the fixes I have as a patch to
CXF-2111

Regards
Eamonn

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: 12 March 2009 18:37
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Status of 2.2......

Just wanted to give an update on my status for getting 2.2 out.   I'm
still
hoping to do the 2.2 builds this weekend at some point so we're getting
really
close.   What's left on my "todo" list includes:

1) Get WSS4J 1.5.6 released.   This is looking pretty good to be done
tomorrow.

2) Get the Security samples moved from sandbox into the samples.   I'm
waiting
for some more fixes from Eamonn first as I don't want to mess up his
patches.

3) Quick bug triage - I'm planning to look through the recently added
stuff
and see if anything is "quickly" fixable.  (stuff with patches are good
candidates)  Then get versions updated, etc...

4) Update release notes, check legal muck, etc...

Could everyone also look at the 2.2 migration guide:
http://cxf.apache.org/22-migration-guide.html
and add any updates that you know about, if any?

Anyone have anything else to add?   Any major "blockers" that would hold
this
up any longer?  (I'm hoping not)

Keep in mind, I'm then hoping to do a 2.2.1 fairly quickly (4 weeks
maybe?) to
correct any issues people find.  Thus, if a fix isn't "blocker", it can
be
done in the next couple weeks.

--
Daniel Kulp