cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Uh, oh, JDK 1.6
Date Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:14:42 GMT
On Sat March 28 2009 2:40:34 pm Benson Margulies wrote:
> THe 1.6 build, which I presume uses the JAXB in JDK 1.6, is breaking. I may
> need some help here.

I'm on it.   Seems to be a bug in something in the JDK, but I'm not sure what.
We don't use the JAXB in the JDK.    It MAY be the DOM in the JDK or maybe
something in xerces 2.9.1 is conflicting or something.   I don't really know.

In anycase, the issue is that qnames in the xsd:union memberTypes that have
empty prefixes are not being resolved.   So things like:

<simpleType name="SimpleUnion">
        <union memberTypes="positiveInteger">

just need to be changed to:
<simpleType name="SimpleUnion">
        <union memberTypes="xsd:positiveInteger">

I'm testing that fix now.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org