cxf-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache CXF 2.0.10 WSDL2JAVA creates source that doesn't compile
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 13:24:26 GMT
On Thu March 26 2009 6:27:28 pm Tyler Wilson wrote:
> I'll be glad to if you can tell me how to do it. =)  I found this site:
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF, but it appears to read-only.

You need to create an account.   There should be a login link someplace that 
should allow you to create an account.

Dan


>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
> Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 3:40 PM
> To: dev@cxf.apache.org
> Cc: Tyler Wilson
> Subject: Re: Apache CXF 2.0.10 WSDL2JAVA creates source that doesn't
> compile
>
>
> You've definitely hit a bug.  Can you file a JIRA and attach the wsdl's
> so I
> don't forget about it?
>
> Thanks!
> Dan
>
> On Thu March 26 2009 3:26:25 pm Tyler Wilson wrote:
> > Here's the new set.  (I just changed the names of the porttypedef
> > files.)
> >
> > While I can generate the source code, it fails to compile in JBuilder
> > with the following errors (both using jdk 1.5 and 1.6):
> >
> > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\apache\cxf\ws\addressing
>
> > \package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\b_2\
>
> > package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\bf_
>
> > 2\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\br_2
>
> > \package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\r_2
>
> > \package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\rp_
>
> > 2\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\t_1\
>
> > package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > "NotificationBroker.java":
> > org.servicemix.wsnotification.NotificationBroker is already defined in
> > this compilation unit at line 15, column 1
> > "CreatePullPoint.java": org.servicemix.wsnotification.CreatePullPoint
>
> is
>
> > already defined in this compilation unit at line 15, column 1
> > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> >
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
> > Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2009 12:34 PM
> > To: dev@cxf.apache.org
> > Cc: Tyler Wilson
> > Subject: Re: Apache CXF 2.0.10 WSDL2JAVA creates source that doesn't
> > compile
> >
> >
> >
> > The wsdl's did not survive the Apache filters.   I did find them in
>
> the
>
> > pre-
> > moderated emails though.
> >
> > In THAT case, the issue is that the porttypedef.wsdl  file defines the
> > porttype for:
> >
> > portType name="NotificationBroker"
> >
> > but the CreatePullPoint.wsdl is looking for:
> >  type="wsntw:CreatePullPoint"
> >
> > Thus, the wsdl is not valid.   Are you sure you have the right set of
> > wsdl's?
> >
> > Also, can you try with CXF 2.2?
> >
> > Dan
> >
> > On Tue March 24 2009 7:46:40 pm Tyler Wilson wrote:
> > > I'm using the wsdl from service mix (fuse-esb 3.4) for
> >
> > WS-Notification.
> >
> > > The two endpoints are CreatePullPoint and Broker.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > The first time I ran wsdl2java, it generated the stub source for
>
> each
>
> > > endpoint, but the source doesn't compile.  It complains that
> > >
> > > "CreatePullPoint.java":
>
> org.servicemix.wsnotification.CreatePullPoint
>
> > is
> >
> > > already defined in this compilation unit at line 9, column 1
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\apache\cxf\ws\addressing
>
> > > \package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\b_2\
>
> > > package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\bf_
>
> > > 2\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\t_1\
>
> > > package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\br_2
>
> > > \package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\r_2
>
> > > \package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > >
> > > "NotificationBroker.java":
> > > org.servicemix.wsnotification.NotificationBroker is already defined
>
> in
>
> > > this compilation unit at line 9, column 1
> > >
> > > "CreatePullPoint.java":
>
> org.servicemix.wsnotification.CreatePullPoint
>
> > is
> >
> > > already defined in this compilation unit at line 9, column 1
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": Source
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\rp_
>
> > > 2\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
> > >
> > > "NotificationBroker_HttpBinding_Client.java": cannot find symbol;
> >
> > symbol
> >
> > > : method
> > >
> > > getCurrentMessage(org.oasis_open.docs.wsn.b_2.GetCurrentMessage),
> > > location: class org.servicemix.wsnotification.NotificationBroker at
> >
> > line
> >
> > > 58, column 101
> > >
> > > "NotificationBroker_HttpBinding_Client.java": notify() in
> > > java.lang.Object cannot be applied to
> > > (org.oasis_open.docs.wsn.b_2.Notify) at line 84, column 14
> > >
> > > "NotificationBroker_HttpBinding_Client.java": cannot find symbol;
> >
> > symbol
> >
> > > : method subscribe(org.oasis_open.docs.wsn.b_2.Subscribe), location:
> > >
> > > class org.servicemix.wsnotification.NotificationBroker at line 92,
> > > column 85
> > >
> > > "NotificationBroker_HttpBinding_Client.java": cannot find symbol;
> >
> > symbol
> >
> > > : method
> > >
> > > registerPublisher(org.oasis_open.docs.wsn.br_2.RegisterPublisher),
> > > location: class org.servicemix.wsnotification.NotificationBroker at
> >
> > line
> >
> > > 137, column 102
> > >
> > > "package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
> > > package-info.java at line 1, column 1
> > >
> > > "CreatePullPoint_HttpBinding2_Client.java": cannot find symbol;
>
> symbol
>
> > > : method
>
> createPullPoint(org.oasis_open.docs.wsn.b_2.CreatePullPoint),
>
> > > location: class org.servicemix.wsnotification.CreatePullPoint at
>
> line
>
> > > 57, column 97
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > (The wsdls used are attached.  I'm using jdk1.5.)
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > I copied the source from the wsdl urls and tried running wsdl2java
> >
> > again
> >
> > > on each one.  Now, it fails to generate the Broker stub.
>
> D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src>\apache-cxf-2.0.10\bin\wsdl2
>
> > > java.bat
> > >
> > >  -client -verbose CreatePullPoint.wsdl
> > >
> > > Loading FrontEnd jaxws ...
> > >
> > > Loading DataBinding jaxb ...
> > >
> > > wsdl2java -client -verbose CreatePullPoint.wsdl
> > >
> > > wsdl2java - Apache CXF 2.0.10
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > WSDLToJava Error:
> > >
> > >  Summary:  Failures: 5, Warnings: 0
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >  <<< ERROR!
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 14,7]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
>
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint][opera
>
> > > tion:CreatePullPoint][fault:UnableToCreatePullPointFault] not exist.
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 11,7]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
>
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint][opera
>
> > > tion:CreatePullPoint][output:CreatePullPointResponse] not exist.
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 8,7]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
>
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint][opera
>
> > > tion:CreatePullPoint][input:CreatePullPointRequest] not exist.
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 6,5]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
>
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint][opera
>
> > > tion:CreatePullPoint] not exist.
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 4,3]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
> > > {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint] not
>
> e
>
> > > xist.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > org.apache.cxf.tools.common.ToolException:
> > >
> > >  Summary:  Failures: 5, Warnings: 0
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >  <<< ERROR!
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 14,7]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
>
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint][opera
>
> > > tion:CreatePullPoint][fault:UnableToCreatePullPointFault] not exist.
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 11,7]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
>
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint][opera
>
> > > tion:CreatePullPoint][output:CreatePullPointResponse] not exist.
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 8,7]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
>
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint][opera
>
> > > tion:CreatePullPoint][input:CreatePullPointRequest] not exist.
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 6,5]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
>
> {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint][opera
>
> > > tion:CreatePullPoint] not exist.
>
> file:/D:/TylerJProjects/WS-NotificationClient/src/CreatePullPoint.wsdl:[
>
> > > 4,3]
> > >
> > >  Caused by
> > > {http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsn/bw-2}[portType:CreatePullPoint] not
>
> e
>
> > > xist.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >         at
>
> org.apache.cxf.tools.validator.internal.WSDL11Validator.isValid(WSDL1
>
> > > 1Validator.java:136)
> > >
> > >         at
>
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.wsdl11.JAXWSDefinitionBuil
>
> > > der.validate(JAXWSDefinitionBuilder.java:201)
> > >
> > >         at
>
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.frontend.jaxws.wsdl11.JAXWSDefinitionBuil
>
> > > der.validate(JAXWSDefinitionBuilder.java:61)
> > >
> > >         at
>
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaCon
>
> > > tainer.java:131)
> > >
> > >         at
>
> org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJavaContainer.execute(WSDLToJavaCon
>
> > > tainer.java:231)
> > >
> > >         at
>
> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.ToolRunner.runTool(ToolRunner.ja
>
> > > va:83)
> > >
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.run(WSDLToJava.java:102)
> > >
> > >         at
> > > org.apache.cxf.tools.wsdlto.WSDLToJava.main(WSDLToJava.java:171)

-- 
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Mime
View raw message