cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status of 2.2......
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 21:25:30 GMT

Quick update....

On Thu March 12 2009 2:36:46 pm Daniel Kulp wrote:
> 1) Get WSS4J 1.5.6 released.   This is looking pretty good to be done
> tomorrow.

This is done.   Waiting for it to sync to central.   (likewise for XmlSchema
1.4.4)

> 2) Get the Security samples moved from sandbox into the samples.   I'm
> waiting for some more fixes from Eamonn first as I don't want to mess up
> his patches.

This is still in process.   Everything is moved.  I just need to update the
readme and double check they all still work as advertised.

> 3) Quick bug triage - I'm planning to look through the recently added stuff
> and see if anything is "quickly" fixable.  (stuff with patches are good
> candidates)  Then get versions updated, etc...

"good enough".   Obviously, there are still a lot of open issues, but if they
don't supply patches....................  ;-)

I may have a chance tomorrow to look at some more fixes, but I might not.   If
anyone else has stuff to get in, get it in asap.

> 4) Update release notes, check legal muck, etc...

Done.

> 5) Run JAX-WS TCK and hope all is well.  :-)

Done.

So, basically, we're looking good to do the builds at some point this weekend.
I'm hoping for tomorrow night, but that may depend on how well my kids behave.
:-)

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp