cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Tyler Wilson" <tyler.wil...@asg.com>
Subject RE: Apache CXF 2.0.10 WSDL2JAVA creates source that doesn't compile
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:26:25 GMT
Here's the new set.  (I just changed the names of the porttypedef
files.)

While I can generate the source code, it fails to compile in JBuilder
with the following errors (both using jdk 1.5 and 1.6):

"package-info.java": Source
D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\apache\cxf\ws\addressing
\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
"package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
package-info.java at line 1, column 1
"package-info.java": Source
D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\b_2\
package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
"package-info.java": Source
D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\bf_
2\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
"package-info.java": Source
D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\br_2
\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
"package-info.java": Source
D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\r_2
\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
"package-info.java": Source
D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsrf\rp_
2\package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
"package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
package-info.java at line 1, column 1
"package-info.java": Source
D:\TylerJProjects\WS-NotificationClient\src\org\oasis_open\docs\wsn\t_1\
package-info.java does not define any classes or interfaces.
"package-info.java": package annotations should be in file
package-info.java at line 1, column 1
"NotificationBroker.java":
org.servicemix.wsnotification.NotificationBroker is already defined in
this compilation unit at line 15, column 1
"CreatePullPoint.java": org.servicemix.wsnotification.CreatePullPoint is