cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Sun StaX versus JAX-RS
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 10:52:47 GMT
Hi Benson

I presume it's JDK 6 which needs to be used ? I'll try to look asap - I do need to close few
issues raised recently against JAXRS
plus do a bit of client api cleanup before 2.2 goes out. Can this test be disabled when run
as part of the Psjsxp profile if it
blocks you ? I'll try to look into this asap - but if it's indeed a bug/limitation in Axiom/Abdera
then it won't be fixed before
2.2. anyway...

Cheers, Sergey