cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Oisin Hurley <oisin.hur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: not able to add CXF facet
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 12:14:39 GMT
Hi Ann,
This mailing list is just for developers of the Apache CXF Web services
framework and runtime.  The best place to ask that question is where
the  Eclipse JAXWS Tools development team work. Here's a link to the
sign-up page for the relevant mailing list

BTW, one thing you should do is check you Eclipse preferences. You need
to make sure that the CXF 2.x webservices preference has been correctly
filled in with the location of the CXF 2.x runtime:

Window > Preferences > CXF 2.x Preferences

It's just below where the Axis preferences are.  You can see a good
example of how to set things up in the eclipse4sl how-to at

http://www.eclipse4sl.org/documentation/userdoc/html/webservice/cxf/

As soon as I get a chance I'll update the CXF wiki with a guide...

 --oh