cxf-dev mailing list archives

From "Eamonn Dwyer" <EAMDW...@progress.com>
Subject RE: Failure when building CXF trunk
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 13:15:33 GMT
Hi David
I don't see any mention of <cxf.version> in my buildtools pom. Have you
got a clean checkout or did you just update a previous checkout?
Something may be stale on your machine. Please try a clean checkout and
maybe delete your cxf entry in your local repository to see if you still
have the problem.

Regards
Eamonn

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bosschaert [mailto:david.bosschaert@gmail.com]
Sent: 23 February 2009 12:57
To: dev@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Failure when building CXF trunk

Hi all,

When building the CXF trunk (on Windows) I'm getting the following
build failure.
Anyone an idea what's going on?

Thanks!

David

[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
----------
1) org.apache.cxf:cxf-buildtools:jar:${cxf.version}

  Then, install it using the command:
      mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cxf
-DartifactId=cxf-buildto
ols -Dversion=${cxf.version} -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file

there:

      mvn deploy:deploy-file -DgroupId=org.apache.cxf
-DartifactId=cxf-buildtool
s -Dversion=${cxf.version} -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=/path/to/file
-Durl=[url] -Dre
positoryId=[id]

  Path to dependency:
        1)
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:maven-plugin:1
.0
        2) org.apache.cxf:cxf-buildtools:jar:${cxf.version}

1 required artifact is missing.

for artifact:

org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-remote-resources-plugin:maven-plugin:1.0

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache.snapshots
(http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository)