cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject CXF-2044
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:50:45 GMT
The trunk version of Aegis is (again) significantly different from the
2.1.x branch, insofar as I modified it to use XmlSchema instead of the
DOM to assemble and manage schema. Which is in turn significantly
different from 2.0.x, which has the old straight port from XFire.

Here we have a JIRA noting something broken in 2.1.x. The whole reason
to do the XmlSchema rework was to put these problems behind us.

Does anyone have any enthusiasm for tackling a backport of this stuff
to 2.1.x, which would imply bumping the dependency on XmlSchema to the
latest? I, for one, have a hard time finding time and motivation for
fixing the bug in the old code. After all, that's why I rewrote it.