cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: 2.1.4 release.....
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 18:09:36 GMT
Hi Dan,

I was not able to reproduce the issue Ed had. It seems to only occur
when using Tomcat but not in standalone mode. As I was not able to run
his example till now I think the issue should be moved to 2.1.5.

I have done some other commits for jms in the mean time. Till now I only
do them on the trunk. From my perspective we could include all the jms
code from trunk in 2.1.4. Can someone do this? I do not have experience
in doing merges.

Greetings

Christian

--