cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Ann Mathew <ann.mat...@tcs.com>
Subject not able to add CXF facet
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 11:31:40 GMT

Hi,
After creating a simple CXf web service, I imported my application(which is
currently using Axis 1.4 to create web service) in the same workspace and
tried to create the web service for main implementation class. After
selecting the POJO web services when I clicked “Next”. I got the following
error.
	Unable to add the follwing facets to project MPICRMCustomerServicesWeb: CXF
2.x Web Services.
    	org.eclipse.core.runtime.CoreException: Failed while installing CXF 2.x
Web Services 1.0.
	at
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProject.callDelegate(FacetedProject.java:1259)
	at
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProject.modifyInternal(FacetedProject.java:398)
	at
org.eclipse.wst.common.project.facet.core.internal.FacetedProject.access$2(FacetedProject.java:290)

	When I tried to add CXF facet in Application(Properties -> Project facets
-> Click Modify Project -> Select CXF 2.x web services -> Finish), I am
getting the following error 	  message

 “org.eclipse. jst.j2ee.webapplication.internal.impl.ServiceImpl cannot be
cast to org.eclipse.jst.javaee.web.Servlet.”

Could you please help me to solve this issue...

Ann Mathew