cxf-dev mailing list archives

From amichalec <andrzej.micha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TOC wiki URLs fail when accessed from main CXF site
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2009 11:13:38 GMT

Hi Sergey,
In opposite to approach you've mentioned, when working with confluence I
heavily rely on {toc} and other automation macros: once you have your titles
as headers (h1, h2...) its for free to get them dynamically computed and
listed using this simple magic spell -- manual TOC creation gets stalled too
fast. Same you can do using {children} macro for listing sub-pages.
I am not sure how wiki engine is integrated with main page but it seems that
URLs encoding is not done consistently that's why anchors are broken.
Personally I would prefer to make this working instead invest much more into
wiki pages rework :)

cheers,
andy.