cxf-dev mailing list archives

From anoopPrasad <ano...@huawei.com>
Subject Application Layer Session Management for WS
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 08:53:49 GMT

Dear All,

I have Integrated the latest CXF 2.1.3 with my system and it started working
without making much noise (Some noise near the JMS area ;-) ;change in the
way we were configuring it)

We do have a need to maintain session for certain Web Services for licensing
the same for certain Service consumers.I started exploring options within
CXF and found an interesting discussion here
http://www.nabble.com/session-management-td11326045.html
But that discussion focused on HTTP/jetty based session handling.

Do we have a mechanism to handle the Sessions at the application layer level
itself; something like what they have in Axis2. If yes kindly point me in
the right direction.
If not please let me know if we have any work in progress in this direction.

Thanks in advance.

regards
anoopPrasad