cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Magnus Larsson <magnus.lars...@callistaenterprise.se>
Subject Re: Any examples of CXF interop with WCF using WS-Security?
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:59:02 GMT
Hello again!

I gave the wssec11 - client a try but got into trouble that you might be
able to help me sort out:

I checkedout CXF from trunk and built it with:
   mvn -Pfastinstall source:jar clean install

Then I checked out the interopfest folder and built it with:
  mvn install

Finally I downloaded JCE for JDK6 and replaced the files in lib/security

But when I run the client under JDK 6 I get the following errors:
mvn -Pclient -Dtest.method=UX
.
.
.
INFO: Creating Service {http://InteropBaseAddress/interop}PingService11 from
WSDL:
file:/Users/magnuslarsson/Documents/projects/cxf/svn/interopfest/wssec11/target/wsdl2/WsSecurity11.wsdl
2009-feb-06 17:45:31 org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl
build
VARNING: No assertion builder for type {
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}RequireThumbprintReferenceregistered.
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}WssX509V3Token10registered.
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}IncludeTimestampregistered.
2009-feb-06 17:45:31 org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistryImpl
build
VARNING: No assertion builder for type {
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/07/securitypolicy}OnlySignEntireHeadersAndBodyregistered.
2009-feb-06 17:45:31 com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.soap.ver1_2.Fault1_2Impl
checkIfStandardFaultCode
ALLVARLIG: SAAJ0435: {http://cxf.apache.org/faultcode}HandlerFault is not a
standard Code value
UX: Exception: javax.xml.ws.soap.SOAPFaultException: None of the policy
alternatives can be satisfied.

Any suggestions on how to proceed?

Regards,
Magnus.