cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Magnus Larsson <magnus.lars...@callistaenterprise.se>
Subject Re: Any examples of CXF interop with WCF using WS-Security?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 17:45:09 GMT
Hello Daniel and many thanks!

Whatever you have ready for us we will take and try out!

I'll start on your CXF v2.2 examples tomorrow!
(I just downloaded the 2.2-SNAPSHOT to start with :-)

It sems like you have WS-Trust samples ready as well on
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/sandbox/interopfest/?
WS-Trust will also be required further on but if we can demonstrate working
interop with WS-Trust already now that's great!

If you need an early "external" tester for your server side parts later on
let me know!

Regards,
Magnus.