cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Magnus Larsson <magnus.lars...@callistaenterprise.se>
Subject Any examples of CXF interop with WCF using WS-Security?
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 08:09:30 GMT
Hello!

We have been struggling for a while trying to get CXF and WCF to interop
using encryption and digital signing according to WS-Security but without
any success. Depending on various settings (...) in CXF and WCF we can get
various pieces working but we have never succeded to get it working 100%.

Does anyone have an example of successfull setup of CXF and WCF for this
scenrio?
It would be most welcome to have as a starting point...

Regards,
Magnus.