cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Migrating from XFire to CXF...
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2009 16:00:29 GMT

What's really strange about your stack trace:

> org.jdom.IllegalNameException: The name "" is not legal for JDOM/XML
> namespaces: Namespace URIs must be non-null and non-empty Strings.
> org.jdom.Namespace.getNamespace(Namespace.java:164)
> org.codehaus.xfire.util.NamespaceHelper.getUniquePrefix(NamespaceHelper.jav
>a:58)
> org.codehaus.xfire.aegis.type.basic.BeanType.writeSchema(BeanType.java:560)
> org.codehaus.xfire.wsdl.AbstractWSDL.addDependency(AbstractWSDL.java:224)

Is that Aegis is in there, not Castor.   Not sure how that applies to
anything, but definitely strange.

In anycase, like Benson said, if someone wanted to contribute a Castor
databinding, we'd love to have it and would gladly help guide people through
the process.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp