cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Application Layer Session Management for WS
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 17:03:52 GMT

I'm really not aware of any non-http level session stuff going on right now.

It wouldn't be hard to write a set of interceptors that would do this for JMS.
The server "in" interceptor would just pull a session ID from someplace (soap
header or JMS header or similar) and validate it and store it on the
exchange/message to be used later in the implementation or similar.   An "out"
interceptor would add it to the response.  Client side would be similar.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org