cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release CXF 2.0.10 (Take 2)
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2009 20:27:16 GMT

(The issue with the J2EE has been corrected.   This is a new vote on the new
artifacts)

Since it's been about 4 months since the 2.0.9 release, I decided to go ahead
and do a 2.0.10 release along with 2.1.4.

This is a vote to release CXF 2.0.10

Once again, there have been a bunch of bug fixes and enhancements that
have been done compared to the 2.0.10 release.   Over 35 JIRA issues
are resolved for 2.0.10.

List of issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12313462&styleName=Html&projectId=12310511&Create=Create

The staging area is at:
http://people.apache.org/~dkulp/stage_cxf/2.0.10

The distributions are in the "dist" directory. The "maven" directory
contains the stuff that will by pushed to the central repository.

This release is tagged at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cxf/tags/cxf-2.0.10

Here is my +1.   The vote will be open here for at least 72 hours.

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog