cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [hudson] Antisocial builds on minerva
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 12:41:06 GMT
On Wed February 4 2009 7:31:55 am Tim Ellison wrote:
> Should the CXF builds really take multiple hours to run? or are things
> stuck?

There seems to be some problem with CXF and Java 6 on that machine.   I'm
still trying to figure out what the issue is.  The builds run fine with Java 5
(take about 45 minutes or so on minerva), but it seems to get stuck with Java
6.   However, it DOESN'T get stuck on Java 6 on any of my Linux boxes.   I'll
probably need to log in there and do some builds or something to see if it can
easily be diagnosed.     For now, I'll disable the build.

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org