cxf-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Failures of unit tests on 2.2 snapshot
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2009 18:55:39 GMT
On Thu January 29 2009 4:43:24 pm Daniel Kulp wrote:
> I've gone ahead and asked for an account to be created for me to add CXF
> builds to the Apache Hudson instance at:
> http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/
> Hopefully they'll be OK with that and we can go from there.

We now have builds setup in hudson at:
http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/CXF/

Right now, I just have trunk with JDK 1.5 and 1.6.   I may setup 2.1 and 2.0
branches as well, but I want to see how this works out first.

They send notifications to notifications@cxf.apache.org.   Thus, if you want
the email notifications, subscribe to that list.   (thanks to infrastructure
for opening that up enough to allow hudson to actually send there.)

If hudson works out OK, I MAY turn off the Progress cruisecontrol.  I'll let
it go for a while though.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp